REVIEWING ISOTROIN 30

My daily dose of pretty



About the Product :


Isotroin is an oral drug used to treat acne and control oil secretion from acne prone skin. Please concern your dermatologist before taking these capsules!
  


Dosage


Should be taken once or twice a day,depends on what ever dosage your doctor recommends according your skin condition. 




I take one capsule everyday after lunch with a full glass of water.



Each soft gelatin capsule contains


Isotretinoin USP .......................30mg 




 

Precautions :



  • Never use isotroin if your pregnant. Even one dose of this drug can cause major birth defects in the baby.
  • Always take isotroin on full stomach or after a high fat meal. 
  • Always take isotroin with a full glass of water to prevent the capsule from melting in your esophagus,causing irritation.
  • Avoid exposure to sun,isotroin makes your skin become very sensitive to sun to make sure you apply a sunscreen lotion with spf30 or more.
  • Isotroin makes your skin dry.Always apply moisturizer on your face and a good lip balm to keep your lips moisurized. 



How Isotroin-30 worked for me:


These capsules work like charm on my skin. When i am close to my menstrual
dates,i get crazy breakouts in the T zone of my face. I tried using everything possible to cure it,from homemade honey masks to products containing containing benzoyl peroxide.Though Benzoyl peroxide did help me cure my acne but did nothing to improve the breakouts i got before periods. When i first started taking these capsules,it did nothing to my skin.

For about 15 days i did not see any difference and no improvements but as i completed the month the breakouts started disappearing with leaving scars,and for the first time there even a single zit or breakout before or during my period and i was so happy :)

I have been taking Isotroin 30 capsules since 4 months now and my face is free from breakouts and not a single spot on my face.
The only thing that i dont like about this product is that it makes my lips super dry and chappy,but for clear skin,it was a price i was willing to to pay. I religiously apply a good lip balm or chapstick to keep my lips moisturized.



Would I Recommend It ?


I highly recommend this product to people suffering from severe acne to problems like zits and breakouts.
This product has many side effects,the most common ones are dry skin,dry lips and sluggishness.


*please consult yout doctor before taking these capsules.



Price :



A pack of 10 isotretinoin USP capsules - Rs 210/-

1 month's supply of these capsules costs me Rs630/-


ALL THE BEST :) 






SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES, CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤___RECENT POSTS___❤